Monday, October 25, 2010

Meme - Day Eleven.

The topic today - What's in my makeup bag. I actually have a lot of makeup that I never wear, which I keep in my caboodle. Yes - a caboodle. I was excited when they brought these back. I bought one and put all my excess makeup in it and put it under my bathroom sink. I then have a smaller makeup bag that store my everyday makeup. In there I have:

-CoverGirl Concealer - My must have makeup item.
-Physicians Formula Mineral Powder
-L'Oreal Mineral Blush
-L'Oreal Mineral Finishing Powder
-L'Oreal Mineral Bronzer (I wear this in the summer)
-CoverGirl Eyeshadow - I almost always wear some shade of brown/copper.
-Eyeliner - In both black and brown, depending on what I'm wearing.
-CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara - The best mascara ever!

I don't wear makeup everyday, when I go to work, it's usually concealer, powder, blush, and mascara. Occasionally I will wear eyeshadow and liner. I also wear lip gloss, but I keep it in my purse. I know I could've taken a picture of this, but I'm lazy today :]

0 comments: