Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Meme - Day Nine.

Okay, so I fell off track for a few days. I kept forgetting about it after I had a busy weekend. Anyway, I'm back on track now. Today I have to post a picture of the last thing I bought. Today I actually bought a few things - cat food, kleenex, zip-lock freezer baggies, two pomegranates, but my favorite purchase has to be my new coffee creamer. I usually drink cinnamon coffee and use fat free creamer & Splenda. I wanted to try something different, so I bought some regular coffee when I went grocery shopping and was waiting till I found the perfect creamer. And today was the day:



Sugar-free Hazelnut creamer! I love hazelnut and actually have some hazelnut coffee, but it's so strong that it requires a lot of creamer to tone it down. They don't make many creamers that are sugar-free or fat free (I prefer sugar-free since it usually has less calories), let alone one with an amazing flavor. I plan on trying it tomorrow and I hope it doesn't disappoint.

0 comments: