Monday, September 15, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Ahh, I finally have a moment to relax! I spent all weekend helping a friend with some kitchen renovations, but now that it's done, I'm back to my hermit crab self, haha. I'm not totally a hermit crab, but I would consider myself a homebody. It's not that I am anti-social or anything, I just prefer to be comfortable in my home, with my surroundings. Anyone is welcome to stop over if they wish :] Anyway, I know not many people read this, but if happen to look at my profile and see a blog called '23 Things', it's a blog I have to do for my educational technology course. It's a rather boring blog, but feel free to comment if you feel the urge.
Anyways, this week was a pretty good week! If you didn't know, I love hockey & the Nashville Predators are my team. I'm a fairly new fan and met two of the players earlier this year. Well, on Tuesday, two other players came up to Clarksville to do meet with fans at the Front Page Deli. I got to meet Shea Weber & Rich Peverly. They were both really nice, and rather handsome men :] So even though the week ended with a different sport low (my Mets lost to the Braves Sunday), it still started out pretty good.
Well, I hope to write more this week, until then, I'll leave you with the pictures from Tuesday.

Me with Shea Weber

Me with Rich Peverley