Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Boooo!

I admit, I am obsessed with all things paranormal. I am addicted to shows like Paranormal State, Ghost Hunters, A Haunting, Most Haunted, & Ghost Adventures. I often spend my free time looking for scary videos on Youtube, but I am running out of things to watch. I have no idea where this interest came from or how it developed. I remember as a child loving scary movies, going to haunted house, and just being spooked in general. I have played Ouija boards, I have went to cemeteries at night, gone into old abandoned houses, just looking for something paranormal, seeking something to scare me.

After all the time I've spent looking for ghosts, I've had very few personal experiences. I once saw a ghost/appartition when I lived in Arizona. It was a woman in a green victorian style dress standing in my kitchen, looking at me. It really did scare me, but I never saw her or had any other experiences in that apartment again. I've also had experiences with two separate 'people' on the Ouija board when I was about 10 or 11.

I have no idea why I'm writing about this, perhaps it's because I have very few paranormal shows left to watch, or because I'm bored and needed something to blog about. My husbands thinks ghosts are fake and that I'm silly...what do you think about ghosts?

4 comments:

Meg

I have no idea if they are real or not but I find all of that stuff really interesting too!

Ashley

I'm really, really going to miss our ghost hunting ways! Maybe one day you can come down to Louisiana and we can find something spooky there :)

Kelly

Real! So, so real! The Bell witch scratched the crap out of my arm for making fun of her great great great (you get it) granddaughter.

BTW, Steve from Ghost Hunters is my boo. :P

JessicaTKC

I too am a fan of all things paranormal! Not sure why, but I am.

At our house, the best night of the week is Wednesday-- that's when Ghost Hunters is on!!!