Thursday, March 5, 2009

Twit, Tweet, Twat.

Yes, I realize the title to this blog may be just a tad vulgar, ya know, with twat being so offensive. Aside from twat, those words are new to me. Yes, friends, I am now a twitter-er, if that is even how one would say that. In other words, I am now a member of the Twitter community. In a nutshell, it's a website where all you do it update what your doing...or so I think. That's all I've been able to figure out. It's almost a pretty Facebook status update page. I already have four people following my twitter updates, which are affectionately called tweets. People whom I've never met, except for my sister who decided to lose her Twitter virginity with me. I wouldn't want to be a twit all by myself, ya know. It's too early for me to get a true sense of Twitter and give a final verdict on it, but I have to say adding TinyTwitter to my BlackBerry has been a fun way to experience the site when I am bored inbetween classes. So for now, Twitter is okay in my book.

In case your interested, you can view my tweets here.

There are so many social networking websites these days, it's hard to even keep up.
MySpace - over it.
Tagged - A bunch of weird old men wanting to meet me.
Xuqa - Another 'college only' website gone public, and stupid before and after.
Facebook - Still going strong!

Anyway, that's it for today. Adios mi amigos!

2 comments:

Lindsey

Glad you enjoyed my blog - love the "Beat Her Down Brown." I'll pass that on to K - he'll appreciate it.

I tried the whole Twitter thing and it didn't do it for me - but didn't know there was a crackberry application for it....hmmm...maybe I"ll have to give Twittering another try.

Ashley

I'm beyond offended that you would use such a word. Lol, gee-zus!
I'm not Twitting yet ...