Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm a Hermit.

Everybody has things about themselves that the dislike. I have a few, but on of the biggest things that bothers me about myself is my extreme homebodiness. Yes, I made up a word to describe my inability or lack of desire to leave my home. It's strange really, because I have amazing friends that I love to hang out with, but unless they invite me to leave my apartment, you can bet I'll be holed up inside. I don't know whether it's because I am lazy or because I can't think of anything to do, but I'm sure it gets perceived wrong. I can't think of a time recently where I have asked one of my friends to do something, instead, they ask me. I love it when they do, because like I said, I enjoy hanging out with them. I know I cannot be the only one who notices this, I'm sure my friends wonder why I never ask them to do anything, for this I am sorry and it is truly unintentional. I know I need to work on it, I just don't know how to when I've been this way for so long.

Friends, if you're reading this, please know I love to hang out and if I am not busy with school, which seems to be taking up larger chunks of my time than previously, then I would love to hang out.

Ugh. I'm in a funk, I need to drag myself out of it.

3 comments:

Kelsey

Wanna hang out tomorrow night?
We can be social and hit Panera before the game. Jenn said she may go and sit outside for awhile.
And a bagel before half price hot dogs sounds delicious. Let me know friend.

BTW, I don't care that you don't ever ask to do anything. Never really noticed much.
love you :)

Ashley

I've noticed, but for the most part I try my hardest to shrug it off. I tell myself its just your nature and not anything else. But still sometimes, I wish you would. Now that I'm moving it really sucks. I just feel like I haven't seen much of you at all this year :( and now I'm moving. I'm gonna miss you friend.
Hope you get out of your funk soon :)

JessicaTKC

I can totally relate! I am completely content to stay home all day. I think it's because I'm 100% comfortable in my house.