Monday, August 2, 2010

Letters From Me.

Sometimes I feel the need to say things to people, but instead of saying it to them, I think it in my head. I was inspired by Nicole to write them out, knowing fully that the recipients will never read them. Here we go.

Dear Next Door Neighbors,
Can you please pull your effin weeds? Geez. I've lived here for 9 months and you haven't pulled them once. It's an eyesore, and since both our houses are behind the mailbox for the entire street, everyone sees your grossness when they check their mail. While I appreciate how awesome you make my yard look, I can't stand to look at yours. While we're at it, you have a 3 car garage, is it necessary to have 3 cars in your driveway? Especially that bright orange truck with a flat tire and garbage in the bed. That one needs to be hidden in your garage.
Love,
Your Annoyed Neighbor

Dear Adults Obsessed With Twilight,
I've never seen Twilight and who knows, I might've liked it if you freaks hadn't scared me off. I'm not talking about all Twilight fans who are adults, but the ones who act like teenagers, you know the type I'm talking about. My sister bought me the first book, but I'm afraid to read it, for fears I might be associated with you weirdos. Seriously, if you have two kids and husband, do you really need to be swooning over teenagers and clogging up my Twitter feed with this garbage?
Sincerely,
Scared of You

Dear Parents Who Don't Vaccinate Their Children,
Personally, I plan to vaccinate any children I have when they are babies. I understand that some people don't want to because they think it will make their children autistic. Every person has their own thoughts about the topic, but understand you will make people mad. Don't tell a doctor that you're not going to vaccinate and expect them to not be concerned. Doctors are medically trained and might have a reason to be concerned.
Yours Truly,
Vaccinated & Not Autistic

Dear Fat People Who Eat Like Crap,
If you're fat and content, more power to you. If you're fat, unhappy, and eating a stack of oreos every night, then shutup about being fat. I was fat and I did something about it. I don't want to hear you complain about it anymore. Please, just stop.
Regards,
Formerly Fat

I think that's it for the day. If I offended you, I didn't mean to. These were all directed toward specific people who I don't really like to begin with, so I get more annoyed than normal.

Happy Monday!