Monday, April 20, 2009

I Wish I looked Like...

This is another blog prompted by The Imagination Prompt Generator.

There is really no perfect person who I'd like to look like, but there are people who I'd take bits and pieces from to form the perfect person.


Hair
I would love to have long, thick hair like Kim Kardashian. Granted, I have the long part down, but my hair is not nearly as
pretty or well taken care of,
like Kim's.



Face
I love pretty much everything about Megan Fox's face. She has gorgeous eyes, perfect teeth, and nice facial structure.







Body
By far, Shakira has one of the best bodies. She's not to skinnyand not too big. Most importantly, she has a nice butt which is probably the only thing sexy about my own body.












The reality is, I'll never look like any of these women. I wish I were happier with myself, but I'm not. I still have a lot to work on with my physical self, and my own perception of myself. I hate to be the girl who complains about how she looks or how much weight she's gained, but I am that girl. Sometimes I look in the mirror and still see that size 20, 220 pound girl looking back at me. 75 pounds and 6 sizes smaller, I still struggle with my looks and my 'new' body. I wish I could see myself as my husband sees me.

1 comments:

Ashley

I honestly think you're beautiful. I wish you could see that you keep me going on the skinny train my friend.
I love you!