Friday, April 3, 2009

Cool People Get Awards.

I've been awarded with three more awards from Bestie. I'm not sure I'm deserving, but she likes me, so she give them to me anyway. Thanks friend! So here are my new awards!

Award 1:
Kreativ Blogger
1. List seven things I love.
2. Present this award to seven other bloggers.

ONE
My husband and my family. I think most would understand why, these people are the most important in my life.

TWO
My best friends. They know who they are and I am so grateful to have them in my life, whether they're near or far.

THREE
Sports. I am an avid hockey, baseball, and football fan. Some may find it silly, but they really play a big part in my life.

FOUR
Cheese. I freakin' love cheese, all forms and flavors. If you don't like cheese, you suck.

FIVE
Video games. I love playing with my husband or myself. It helps to keep my mind off things when I am stressed or hurting.

SIX
Animals. I love all animals and believe in their rights. I think animal abusers should have harsher punishments.

SEVEN
America. I am so thankful for the country which I call home. I feel so blessed to have grown up here.
Award Two:
Friends




“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”


Award 3:
Lemons to Lemonade


I do not have eight people to tag since I cannot tag the person who tagged me and a few people on my list have already been tagged. So here's my taggees:

1. Kelly @ Reality Continues to Ruin My Life.
2. Kelsey @ Breathe.
3. Jenn @ Mad Props and Good Times.


How sad. I need to find more blogs to read. I'm getting on it now!

2 comments:

rebel

Congratulations on your blog awards.
I just wanted to come by and say hi and say thanks for stoppin' by my blog, I'm glad you did. It's always nice to meet new blogger friends. I've enjoyed readin' your blog. I have always wanted to go to the Opry too but your post about it has me wonderin' or at least now I'll be prepared.
Thanks for stoppin' by and I'll be back.

Kelsey

Poop should be one of the things you love.
:)