Sunday, August 9, 2009

Quick Update.

Last week after my husband had his phone interview, they told us we should know more in the following two weeks. I felt that meant his chances were pretty low and I knew it was going to be hard to wait that long to hear something. Lucky for us though, because they called three days later and offered the hubby a job! We were beyond ecstatic and totally relieved. He starts on August 24th and in the past week had a drug test and physical. The time is going slowly now, because we have so much to look forward too. I am excited for him to start his job, and probably even more excited to start house hunting. Also, my bff Kelsey is planning on visiting in October. We had plans on hold until the hubby for sure had a job, but now he does, so it's looking more likely that she'll make an appearance. Anyway, that's my small update for now, hope to write more later this week.

1 comments:

Ashley

Glad that he got the job and glad that you're getting visitors. Have fun.