Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shut Your Hole.

So my fellow Michigander named Sarah over at That's What She Said wrote a blog last week with a bunch of funny pictures, which she created at FaceInHole.com. I decided to check out the website today and make some creations of my own. Here's a few:

Me as Megan Fox


Me & Brad

Who knew I was so fit?

Mine really don't compare to Sarah's -- she did a lot more and they look so good. It's a fun site to mess around at, although you might have to look through quite a few of the pictures before you settle on on. And there is no need to worry about the skin tone/color differences of your photo and the 'hole' photo, as you can change the contrast/hue/brightness etc after you upload your picture. Now that I conqoured this, next I have to try that Yearbook Yourself thing. Perhaps in a later blog I will.


1 comments:

Sarah

They look great! You could waste HOURS at that site, which is what I did. I'm not as big a loser as I sound...I work midnights and even when I'm off I try to stay up pretty late to keep a schedule...that means surfing the Web and playing. I did that yearbook thing too :) Makes me wonder what other super fun sites are out there that I don't know about yet!