Sunday, September 26, 2010

Meme - Day Four.

Todays topic is Your Favorite Photograph of Your Best Friend. And since Bestie did hers on me, it's only fair that I do mine on her :] Let's start out with the picture, and then I'll explain why I like it so much :]

So there is my best friend Ashley with her two dogs, Pixie and Louie aka Woo. Firstly, I love this photo because Ashley looks truly happy. Remember when you'd take a picture of yourself just for MySpace? Both Ashley and I were guilty of that, but this is a candid shot, not one where she took 10 pictures just to get the perfect one. And the smile on her face is not forced or fake. It's genuine.

I also love this picture because of the way Woo is looking at her. Being a dog owner now, I can understand the look on his face. You can see how much he loves her and how loyal he is to her. Then there is Pixie in the middle. If you knew Pixie at all, you would understand why I find it comical that she is in between Ashley and Woo. Pixie always wanted attention, whether it be by hopping on your lap, or by chewing up something, she wanted to be the center of attention.

Both dogs are no longer with us, but I hope Ashley can look back on this picture and remember the love they gave her and her family & friends.



3 comments:

Ashley

That was incredibly sweet and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you, Sarah! I miss both of those dogs so much :( Then there's Diesel, who is an odd combination of both of them. Lazy and a poop eater. It's awesome.

Nicole

Awwww What a cute picture! I definitely feel the love around here =D

Betsy

I was so sad to hear about Woo. :( I'm sorry to hear about PIxie too.