Friday, September 24, 2010

Meme - Day Two.

Today is day two of my 30 day meme series and the topic is A Photo of Something You Ate Today. When I woke up this morning, I knew I would have to photograph something that I ate, so before I ate breakfast, I thought I'd better take a picture of it before I forgot. So here is my grand breakfast:

A Cocoa Full Bar and some Lite Blueberry Pomegranate yogurt. A while back, my friend had ordered the Full Bars in an effort to lose weight, but they didn't really work for her, so she gave them to me the other day. They're like a cereal bar - and unlike her - they seem to be working for me. The idea is that you eat one 30 minutes before a meal and it's supposed to make you less hungry. I'm not dieting or trying to lose any weight, but I figured I'd eat them in lieu of the granola bars that I usually eat. Here's a picture of what the Full Bar looks like:

So you can see they're actually pretty big. After I ate it, I felt so full that I didn't even know if I could eat the yogurt! I posted on Twitter that I felt like I had just consumed a steak dinner! She also gave me some flavor packets for water made by the same company, but I haven't tried those yet.

Be proud -- I blogged two days in a row!

3 comments:

Ashley

Two days in a row! Holla! Instead of your friend spending money on those bars, she could have drank 16oz of water and had the same effect ;)

Nicole

Woo hoo! Look at you go! Love flavor packets! I get over water FAST! Happy Weekend! Off to do my day 2 too =D

Betsy

Did it taste better than it looks? I hope that doesn't sound snarky..I couldn't think of a nicer way to ask, lol