Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Meme Day Six.

I almost didn't blog today, but it kept eating at me, so I figured I'd get on here and do day six since it's not a very labor intensive topic. Today I have to post A Picture of an Animal That I'd like to Keep as a Pet.

Let me start off by saying that I am a HUGE anima lover. I appreciate almost every mammal and find them all pretty adorable. I have a special spot in my heart for rodents - hamsters, beavers, mice, guinea pigs, etc. I have two favorite rodents and I couldn't narrow it down between the two, so I decided to post both of them. I hope I'm not breaking the rules ;]

Alas, here they are:


Squirrel
(via Flickr)


Prairie Dog

How can you not love these little guys?

P.S. I never realized how much these two animals look alike!

1 comments:

Nicole

The Bf/Fiancé is obsessed with this darn squirrel that runs around our apartment building harassing a stray cat who limps! AND he has the nerve to run away and squeal! If the bf could he would bring him inside our apartment! lol I am not having it! But they are adorable =D