Saturday, September 25, 2010

Meme - Day Three.

Today is day three and the topic is Your Idea of the Perfect First Date. I'm a really simple girl (for the most part) and I prefer simple dates! The whole dinner and a movie date sounds so cliché, but it's truly what I would prefer. But let me go a little deeper and be a little more specific.

I like to go out to dinner occasionally, but there is something special about a man who cooks! My husband cooks here and there, and can make a killer omelette, but he's never an entire meal for dinner. So I'd like to be cooked for. I don't think men realize how much it sucks to cook everyday, and on top of that, to actually come up with meal ideas. And it wouldn't have to be anything extravagant, spaghetti, bread, and a salad would please me :]

So after he'd make dinner (with a little help from me), we'd eat at the table, with candles lit and some music in the background. After dinner, we'd sit on the sofa and watch a movie - preferably a scary movie. Sure, I like the occasional romantic comedy, but I really love scary movies. Of course, we'd cuddle on the sofa during the movie (cuddling might be the best thing ever), and afterwards we'd go sit outside or go for a walk.

This felt so cheesy to write! I really prefer nights in and would much rather be at home with my husband, cuddling, kissing, and being sweet :]

Three days in a row - this might be a record!

1 comments:

Ashley

I feel like I was reading a plot to a romance novel. Part of me feels awkward, the other part of me liked it. Ha ha. &&Score, three days!